This is what I did–Brute Force, But it worked, sort of
- Used MyPHPAdmin and exported the database (after following Katy’s instructions to clear the various cache tables and other ones–I forget)
- Downloaded the foxfami1_drp10.sql file to vagrant-chef-dlamp/public directory
- Using Putty: Went into MySql and deleted/redefined dbname database (easier than manually deleting all the tables)
- mysql -u root -p
- drop database dbname;
- create database dbname;
- Using Putty: mysql -u root -p dbname<vagrant/public/foxfami1_drp10.sql – to restore the database.
- On Host: Used Zip to save the existing Site folder, downloaded and unZipped it to /vagrant-chef-dlamp/public and replaced the existing site directory.
- Using Putty: drush updatedb
- Even though I thought that I had the same modules in the LocalHost Drupal, I was missing the Libaries Module, This caused a problem with my Views Slideshow.
- Undefined variable: module_path in _views_slideshow_cycle_preprocess_views_slideshow_cycle_main_frame() (line 91 of /vagrant/public/sites/all/modules/views_slideshow/contrib/views_slideshow_cycle/theme/views_slideshow_cycle.theme.inc).
- From Putty: drush dl libaries and then drush en libraries
I need to figure out how exactly to use the Backup/Restore module to keep the database in sync and modules/themes.